- Baseline questionnaire completed by about 225,000 participants.
- Almost 1,400 variables describing social and economic demographics, personal and family health histories, medications, sleep patterns, alcohol and tobacco use, physical activity and environmental exposures.
- Follow-up questionnaire completed in March 2018. It asked participants for an update on their health and additional questions around e-cigarettes and marijuana use, mental health and over-the-counter drugs. Data from the Follow-up Questionnaire are now available.
- The Work History Questionnaire was completed in December, 2019.
- Regular follow-up questionnaires will be conducted to track changes in overall health.